- Sexual harassment lawsuit brought against restaurant work. Such harassment can be extremely harmful to employees. Federal law
- Wisconsin Not Among States Workers Minimum Hourly Pay follow the federal level, which was last raised in 2009. This federal
- Wisconsin Railroad Company Ordered To Pay Worker Over 350K dealt with regarding the Federal Railroad Safety Act. Most such
- Executive order to ban contractors from LGBT discrimination federal contractors from discriminating against individuals based on
- Harris-Scaggs v. Soo Line Railroad Co. Federal Employers' Liability Act (FELA) does not reach torts which work their harm through nonphysical means. Federal Employers' Liability Act, §§ 1–10, as amended, 45 U.S.C.A. §§ 51–60.
- b-Law-g Categories All Arrest & Conviction Record Employee Rights Employment Disputes Federal Law Sex Discrimination Sexual Harassment Unemployment Workplace Discrimination Wrongful Termination RSS Feed
- Heins Law Office is Hiring Employment Law Attorneys High-energy, unconventional, top-rated plaintiff-side employment firm seeks motivated attorney to effectively manage rapidly burgeoning federal court and administrative agency caseload as part of a cohesive team of trial attorneys who love what we do.
- Are there exceptions to employment at-will? State and federal laws prohibit employers from terminating employees on
- Jury reaches decision in racial harassment case Recently, a federal jury in New York reached its decision in a case that involved allegations of workplace racial harassment. The case involved an African-American man who worked at a steel plant in New York.
- Newspaper and EEOC reach settlement in disability discrimination case The EEOC brought a lawsuit against the newspaper in a federal court
- County accused of engaging in gender-based pay discrimination Federal law prohibits employers from engaging in gender-based
- Woman claims she was sexually harassed and wrongfully retaliated against A lawsuit has been brought in a federal court in Massachusetts by the
- EEOC accuses company of age discrimination An age discrimination lawsuit has been brought in a federal court by
- Settlement reached in national origin discrimination case Federal law prohibits employers from engaging in national origin
- Woman brings lawsuit alleging pregnancy discrimination There are many types of workplace discrimination that federal law
- Allegations of wrongful retaliation leveled against janitorial services company rampant. Federal law prohibits such retaliation.
- Wisconsin school to pay $37,500 to pregnant art teacher On March 14, 2013, the federal Equal Employment Opportunity
- Employee's religious beliefs defended by EEOC discrimination lawsuit filed against it by the federal Equal Employment
- Small businesses favor protection for LGBT employees favor federal laws that would end employment discrimination against
- Discrimination against pregnant workers common jobs. This is in spite of the fact that at least three federal laws
- Milwaukee feeling impact of SCOTUS employee discrimination ruling rulings in state and federal courts, a number experts saw as remarkable.
Federal Employee Rights & Workplace Law in Green Bay, Sheboygan, Appleton, Mequon, Milwaukee, Waukesha and Madison Wisconsin Areas